From Gaza, with Love

Saturday, June 24, 2006

my dairies 2000 beginning of the intifada

Dear freinds
i would like to share with you some of my dairies , it has been edited by Nahla Abdo and Ronit Lentin book,
Diary of the Dispossessed: Women’s Misery and Suffering under Israeli Occupation


ps since that date , big crimes against palestinian people were committed
women ,children,health workers,students ,farmers workers,every palestinian were target ,of a big systematic well organised planned agression , there was no military acts by Palestinian people in the 1st few month of the intifada ,the intifada started with nonviolent protests against occupation ,yet in the 1st few month , at least 334 were killed many more were injured , while protesting against the occupation.
here is my diaries i wrote more and more since that date.........



At the beginning of al-Aqsa Intifada I invited my mother, a seventy-nine-year-old widow and retired head teacher, to stay at my place so I can look after her during this state of national emergency. Her house is near settlement areas in Khan Younis, south of Gaza city, and the situation is very unsafe, with daily violent confrontations between protestors and the Israeli army. Everywhere in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, Palestinian stone throwers face an army shielded from any serious threat to its safety by armored vehicles, tanks, and highly protected barracks.

Since my mother came to my place, her only contact with our neighbors has been by telephone. The news about house demolitions, land leveling and tree uprooting reached her only gradually. Sensing unexpected events, she could not sleep for many nights, and worried about her house, unable to reach it or send anybody to get her special belongings.

On 22 November 2000 we hear about our next-door neighbors, a very poor widow and her two children. The bulldozers started their work at eleven o’clock at night. In great shock, and unaware of the danger, our neighbor threw herself against the bulldozer. She hoped to save her house, her only shelter, but she could not. She collapsed in agony, pain, and hatred. The Israelis had given no notice prior to the demolition. All the houses on their street were demolished, with the furniture inside. In some cases, the Israeli bulldozers started their job with families still indoors. To this very minute, families have not been allowed to return to their houses, or their leveled land.

The Israelis continue their inhuman actions. The amount of damage is far beyond any warranted by the security measures they claim were necessary. It is simply collective punishment, humiliation, and harassment.

On 26 November 2000 I received the shocking news of the demolition of my mother’s house; I expressed my feelings in the following letter, which was distributed worldwide.

Best Wishes from Gaza

I woke up this morning to hear the shocking news of my mother’s house demolition. The Israeli bulldozers demolished the well adjacent to the house, as well as dozens of houses in the area. They also uprooted vast areas of bountiful agricultural land that includes orange, olive, and guava groves. Many families in the area are homeless, with the Red Cross just recently supplying them with tents. I cannot explain to you how bad I feel. All my childhood memories…I still remember my late father’s rare photos, the minute I first drank that water from our well out of his hands. I still remember the joy of the relatives, friends and neighbors coming to celebrate this moment with us. The olive, orange, and guava trees, and many other trees, do not carry symbolic value only; they also have great economic value. They are lifelines for many families in the area. Agriculture is these people’s only income. The Israelis aim to decimate our already annihilated economy, to uproot us, to destroy our culture and to deny our very existence on this land for thousands of years.

It is worth telling you that the Israeli army did not give any warning. The houses were demolished with the furniture inside. As you know, my mother lives in that house, but recently I invited her to stay with me because of the difficult times. My mother feels so bad about what happened. Our thoughts are with our neighbors, who are very poor and have no alternative homes.

Besides everything else I have mentioned, these demolitions are as huge blow to the environment. Some of the trees, especially the tall beautiful trees we call Jumaiz, are very rare species. What is happening is a major violation of human rights, a blow to the economy, environment, and peace. I feel angry, helpless, devastated, abandoned. The sad fact is that despite all these crimes against humanity, most Israelis do not care.

During these difficult moments, I remember a very touching poem, by the most gifted Palestinian poet, Mahmoud Darwish:
I came back from the dead,
To live
I represent an uncompromising wound,
The brutality of my executor has taught me,
To bite the bullet,
And carry on,
And sing,
I will sing,
I will resist,
I will resist.

I can assure you that one day, we will replant these trees and rebuild our houses, and water will flow again, even stronger than before, hopefully washing away the horrific memories of the decades-long Israeli aggression. We may be weak, but justice is on our side and one day it will prevail.




I suffered from a sleeping disorder. My mother did as well. I am still experiencing different sorts of nightmares, up to this very minute.

I felt strongly that I must go to the area, to see what is going on, to meet with the families, to express solidarity and to find out if they need any help. I had personal feelings. I felt as if I had lost one of my children, and could not grieve before holding it in my arms.

The main road leading to Khan Younis, where my family lives, was closed. It was diverted to a country lane under the supervision of army tanks, and is open, theoretically, for only two hours a day, though most of the time it is not. I am talking about the only connection between Gaza city and the southern part of the Strip. Medical supplies were delayed in reaching hospitals, and medical teams faced many serious effects, especially when the Khan Younis hospitals lacked oxygen cylinder supplies. The siege continues on and off. Still, I insisted on going. With the help of a friend, using side roads, we walked for one hour. I was greatly shocked to see the extent of the damage, the uprooted trees, the ruins of houses, the uprooted plant nurseries, the destroyed wells and poultry farms. I could not recognize my very dear place. My God! I could not recognize the area; it had lost its identity completely. I could not but burst into tears, crying loudly, as did my companion.

I was fifty meters away from my parents’ place. An Israeli jeep stopped us. The soldiers pointed at me and threatened to open fire if I did not leave the place. Still in tears, I tried to talk to them. I hated myself later on for showing them my weakness and misery. They ordered me to leave at once. I felt abandoned, devastated, helpless. This is inhuman, I thought to myself! The anger and determination to resist increased inside me.

The Israelis will not succeed in demoralizing us, I swore to myself. It is not only my personal pain, but other people’s pain too. Twenty-five families are living in tents. These people are not just numbers. They are real people with stories to tell.

A week later I went to visit the families in these tents. What I found was shocking. These women refused to leave the sites of their houses, despite daily shooting intended to force them to leave. I met children who go to school while Israeli soldiers shoot above their heads to terrify them. I felt empowered by meeting these women. I felt it is my national duty to work hard to tell the entire world about the Israeli soldiers through real human acts.

While I was writing these words, I received a phone call from one of the families I had visited. A woman had given birth to a baby – another addition to the twenty-first century refugees. I received another call from a member of the UHWC (Union of Health Workers Committee), a doctor, who shared her ordeal with me. ‘I was stopped at the checkpoint, asked to leave my car and stand by the army tank,’ she said. ‘When I refused, I was threatened with being shot. Still I insisted on refusing to obey their orders. They stopped my car for one whole hour, then let me go home.’ ‘I admire your attitude very much,’ I said. But the fact is that my doctor friend went home completely distressed and psychologically shocked.

One only needs to go to al-Qarara village to realize that what has been done goes far beyond anything warranted by security, it is simply occupation, collective punishment.

On 27 January 2001 I revisited al-Qarara and met with the dispossessed families again. Every time I go there, feelings of anger and pain boil inside me. What I see is real: one of the houses was occupied by the Israeli Defense Forces while the family that lived there was relegated to the ground floor. Living with your killer under the same roof, and by force, is unbearable. And this is not the only house where this is happening, I was informed.

Walking through the Night in Labor


I met a woman who had just given birth to a little baby boy. While in labor, and with strong contractions, she had to walk for one hour to reach the nearest available transportation. Cars are not allowed to enter that road area after 8pm and the Israelis open fire without prior warning if any car passes by. An uneasy delivery followed. The baby is fine, but his mother was distressed.

I still cannot overcome that painful experience. I saw another baby who was malnourished. I arranged immediate medical help. I asked the women, ‘Do you believe in peace?’ and they all answered strongly, and without hesitation, ‘We pray for fair peace, not humiliating peace.’ I say with them, ‘We do not want peace that will divide us into pieces.’

I met with farmers in a protest tent near their leveled land. The destroyed land needs a lot of work to be planted again in time for the harvest. The farmers feel strong pain, watching the rain but not being allowed to reach their land. They feel helpless and isolated.

I am describing just some of what I met in al-Qarara village near Khan Younis. But this is the case in all agricultural areas of the Gaza Strip. All people of destroyed land, including myself, will sue the IDF in the high court. But who will return the environment to its original state? Old trees, landmarks on the road for decades, have been destroyed; rare species of trees have been uprooted. They are very old and real witnesses to the barbaric Israeli acts.

The Israeli practices are inhuman and out of control. Serious action must be taken by the international community to stop the Israeli destruction, the uprooting of our trees, culture, and history!

1 February 2001

I have just arrived from al-Qarara, the destroyed village. Here are some new stories.

The night the bulldozers started was so dark and frightening; children were crying. One seven-year-old girl escaped the terrifying scene, walking alone in the dark, unaware of time or space. All she wanted was to be away from the soldiers and the bulldozers. It was not until the next day that her parents found her in a terrifying state. The girl still suffers from psychological distress and learning difficulties, according to the family.

The women of al-Qarara insisted on not letting the Israeli soldiers demolish their houses and made a human shield with their bodies to stop the bulldozers. In response, the Israelis called further military forces who shot at the women and threw tear gas bombs until they surrendered. They bulldozers carried on with their destruction.

On her wedding night, Mrs. Algebra’s house was demolished with all the furniture and Gehaz (bride gifts she had brought with her) inside it. The newlyweds are still unable to overcome the trauma and the psychological effects it had upon them. The husband told me he would never forget or forgive the Israelis for what they did to his new home and his hopes.

To date, the Israelis are still occupying four houses in the area. The irony is that they are living with their victims under the same roof. As armed soldiers, the Israeli occupiers feel safe; meanwhile, the owners of these houses are being terrorized and feel unsafe. They undergo systematic harassment, and they are placed under curfew from 6pm until 6am the next morning.

I have to say here that I cannot describe the real suffering, distress, and agony which the people in al-Qarara have experienced in the several months that have passed since the beginning of the Intifada. There are no words that can express these people’s lives.

Every time I go there, the women in particular are happy to see me. I have the feeling that my presence empowers the women, but this is not enough. Serious actions must be taken. These people have to be reached and visited regularly by other humanitarian organizations and political solidarity groups. They need medical and especially psychological care and attention. They need the solidarity and support of all concerned humanitarian bodies and political groups.



Ps big crimes against palestinian people , during the intifada happened since that date , there was no military acts by Palestinian people in the 1st few month of the intifada ,the intifad started as protest against occupation ,yeet in the 1st few month , at least 334 were killed while protesting against the occupation.

8 Comments:

  • Mona - thank you SO MUCH for sharing that!! I sat here reading while shaking my head in disbelieve though I know exactly what you write IS TRUE - it just sounds SO HORRID, SO INHUMANE - I have a problem to comprehend how members of this very race are capable to do that to their own!! I can only salute you for your strength, your tenacity, your perseverance - justice is undoubtadly on YOUR side!

    NOBODY on this planet has the right to build the own happiness/safety on the suffering and horrors and bones of others - and on top together with that, to naively expect, these other people would sit quietly and not move a finger in defense!! I can assure you, would anybody only ATTEMPT to take away from me what is rightfully mine - I would give him/her HELL ON EARTH till I get it back !!

    Stay strong Mona - Allah is justice and justice is on YOUR side!! We ALL support you - you're NOT alone!! Keep us updated of what's going on so that we can as well get the message out!
    Here's a BIG hug of support and solidarity!!

    By Blogger Karin, at 6/24/2006 1:16 PM  

  • Mona, I Love Munich said it all for me. My heart and prayers are with you. The justice will be done. Keep posting and sharing your experiences with us. The world must hear what is really happening. I am going to add a link for this post in hopes many more might click on it and read it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/25/2006 8:40 PM  

  • Stay strong Mona - Allah is justice and justice is on YOUR side!! We ALL support you - you're NOT alone!! Keep us updated of what's going on so that we can as well get the message out!
    Here's a BIG hug of support and solidarity!!


    LOL... what a joke. Allah is justice? Oh yeah, he really treated all those Zoroastrians in Persia well, didn't he. And the Buddhists and Hindus of what is now Pakistan and Afghanistan, boy was he and his chumps kind to them.

    Dr. El-Farra, you'd better start stockpiling medicine, because when Hamas broadcasts them cutting Gilad Shalit's throat, Israel is coming to Gaza. And they won't be bringing love, but rather tons and tons of Pittsburgh steel.

    Munich, what say ye on the matter of the Israeli child, Shalit? (He is only 19 years old.) Is his life any less important that that of an Arab? Please tell.

    I sat here reading while shaking my head in disbelieve though I know exactly what you write IS TRUE - it just sounds SO HORRID, SO INHUMANE - I have a problem to comprehend how members of this very race are capable to do that to their own!!

    What a joke. Again you soil your Depends over relatively minor inconveniences for the Palestinians, while turning a blind eye toward the recent and ongoing slaughter of MILLIONS in places like Zaire, Sudan, and Somalia. Come on, Munich! You love to drone on and on ad nauseum about Palestinian lives being just as important as Israeli lives... so why are less than 5,000 Palestinian lives worth more than 2,000,000 Sudanese lives?

    Do you hate black Africans as much as you hate the Jews? Is that it? Or are you so enamoured with that mean, old Allah that you just don't care about the evil committed by his followers?

    For sixty years people like you have been lying and whining about Israel... bah. The lies you tell about Israel aren't even as bad as the truth about places like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Tibet, Kashmir, Indonesia, Egypt, Somalia, Sudan, Ethiopia, Uganda, Zaire, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Apartheidia, Algeria, etc. So get off it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/26/2006 4:50 PM  

  • Anonymous, What is your problem. You are the most naive person and hateful humanbeing on this earth. If you don't believe in God, that is fine. but don't take out your hatred on others. I feel sorry for you. You know nothing about what is going on. Open your mind and drop your arrogant attitude. No buddy hates anybody. This blog is not about blacks that you seem to mention all the time. It is about the Palestinians and if you don't like it, too bad.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/26/2006 8:46 PM  

  • Dear anonymous,

    I had initially decided not even to respond to your "elaborations" but I still feel you should get to hear a few details. NOT that your "opus" does in any way touch me ... I really don't care about the opinion of an ignorant like you. What really astonished me though is your cowardess ... you don't even dare to introduce yourself and have to write all your hate-tirades under the umbrella of "anonymous? That is POOR and UTTERLY PITIFUL ...

    Ok ... here you go:
    "LOL... what a joke. Allah is justice? Oh yeah, he really treated all those Zoroastrians in Persia well, didn't he. And the Buddhists and Hindus of what is now Pakistan and Afghanistan, boy was he and his chumps kind to them".
    YES BUDDY, ALLAH IS JUSTICE, IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!! He SURE doesn't need YOUR voice though ... but one day YOU might be in need of HIM!

    Mona does her BEST to help people - you have no right to ridicule her work!! Who knows ... maybe there will be a day in your life in which you would WISH her around to help you ... but there will be NOBODY - think of that!

    You ask what I say about Gilad Shalit? I think it is terrible what happened - it was a horrible and WRONG thing to do! I would do EVERYTHING to help HIM - like I would do EVERYTHING to help an Arab ... get the point? A human is a human ... no difference to me! It doesn't make a difference if he is 19 or 29 .. it is WRONG what was done to him and he MUST come free unharmed! Islam does condem what happened! In case you're tempted now to ask how I know ... I did read the OLD and NEW Testament - AND am busy with the Holy Qur'an!

    "Minor inconveniences for Palestinians"? See - alone THIS statement of yours shows me that you have NO IDEA what you talk about! It's not worth my time to relate to that even ...
    Zaire, Sudan, Somalia ... what happenes there is a human disaster, no doubt whatsoever ... but we happen to be at a PALESTINIAN blog - in case that didn't occure to you, I want to fill you in!

    " ... so why are less than 5,000 Palestinian lives worth more than 2,000,000 Sudanese lives?"
    How ON EARTH can you even make such a comparison?? First - I told you before already .. a life is a life, regardless of color, religion, nationality and culture - not for YOU as I understand but most certainly for ME! And then ... how did you get to 5000?

    If I hate black Africans as much as Jews? Say ... are you out of your mind?? Your sick brain does not cease to amaze me ..

    "Or are you so enamoured with that mean, old Allah that you just don't care about the evil committed by his followers?"

    I asked you last time already to PLEASE STOP slandering Allah or God or Jahweh or Eli - they are ALL ONE as there is only ONE GOD ... and this one you slander! Let's just put it this way ... I will pray to God and ask to teach you well, to show you his might and what he does with people who slander him ... and whenever anything will happen to you in future - just consider, it MIGHT just come as result of MY PRAYER!

    To wrap up ... should you have the desire to delight us further on with your opinion - you're kindly requested to show enough guts to at least introduce yourself ... should you NOT dare to do that - you may as well stay away! I don't think ANYONE will cry even one single tear after you!

    By Blogger Karin, at 6/27/2006 4:08 PM  

  • Dear Munich:

    You want me to introduce myself? Shall I just give you my address and telephone number too? I think I'd prefer to stay alive.

    My anonymity has nothing to do with my claim: the lies you tell about Israel only serves to make the situation worse.

    There's no damn such a thing as Allah. If there was, he'd appear and talk to everyone, not just Mohammed. Nowadays when some derraged lunatic says that God (allah, etc.) talk to him, we KNOW that he's crazy (Jim Jones, David Koresh, the Applegate guy.) Why should we believe the ones that lived long ago?

    I don't believe in God, Allah, or whoever. I believe in hard work, science, and human progress. Israel epitomizes all of these qualities.

    Dr. Elfarra writes:

    They also uprooted vast areas of bountiful agricultural land that includes orange, olive, and guava groves.

    Dr. Elfarra "forgot" to mention that the IDF cuts down trees when they are used as cover for snipers. So Arab snipers murder Israelis, and the IDF responds by cutting down trees. Only Jews would make such a puny response. And only a serious hater of Israel would criticize this defensive measure.

    The olive, orange, and guava trees, and many other trees, do not carry symbolic value only; they also have great economic value. They are lifelines for many families in the area. Agriculture is these people’s only income. The Israelis aim to decimate our already annihilated economy, to uproot us, to destroy our culture and to deny our very existence on this land for thousands of years.

    No, their aim is to make it so that when terrorists murder citizens of Israel, they will find their hiding places--trees, homes, or whatever--destroyed. Here's an idea: how about telling Hamas et al. to cease the terror attacks? THEN if Israel continued to tear down houses and cut down trees, I would be on your side.

    It is worth telling you that the Israeli army did not give any warning.

    That is a bald-faced lie. They do give warning. That's why people are killed when the houses are destroyed.

    The houses were demolished with the furniture inside.

    Wait... with "no warning" there should have been PEOPLE inside. How did the people know to leave? And when they left, why didn't they take their furniture?

    Besides everything else I have mentioned, these demolitions are as huge blow to the environment.

    Stop the attacks, and Israel will stop the counter-attacks. How simple is this?

    Some of the trees, especially the tall beautiful trees we call Jumaiz, are very rare species.

    Tell the snipers to stop hiding in the groves to kill "Zionists" and "settlers" and "occupiers" and other non-humans, and Israel will stop cutting down your trees.

    What is happening is a major violation of human rights, a blow to the economy, environment, and peace. I feel angry, helpless, devastated, abandoned. The sad fact is that despite all these crimes against humanity, most Israelis do not care.

    Because they know, like the rest of the civilized world knows, that the Arabs are suffering primarily from self-inflicted wounds.

    A motley collection of phony hippies, Neo-Nazis, and other semi-professional Israel bashers is doing their level best to make Israel out to be some humanitarian crisis, but most people know the whole truth about Israel. WHY they are building the Wall, WHY they assassinate terrorist leaders, WHY they had to set up the checkpoints, HOW the nation was started, WHY they have to have a nuclear arsenal, WHY they cut down trees in "palestine", etc.

    The only "reason" given Munich, Elfarra, etc. for all of these alleged "crimes" is that either the Jews are evil or that Israel is evil. UN-fortunately for the would-be destroyers of Israel, most of the world isn't buying that. Things happen for a reason. Let me give you a little example.

    Israel doesn't allow non-Israeli ambulances to drive into or out of its gunbattles. So every time there is an incursion we hear the plaintive cry, "THE IDF WOULDN'T LET THE AMBULANCES IN AND THE CHILDREN DIED!!!" And Munich and her ilk shake their heads in disbelief and moan on and on about the HORRID, INHUMANITY and Muslims all over the world scream about the Zionist racists and the Occupying "sons of apes and pigs."

    But wait... the IDF USED TO let ambulances in. And you know what the "palestinians" did with them? Used them to bring in re-inforcements and smuggle out the wanted terrorists (the capture of whom was usually the reason for the incursion to begin with.)

    Using an ambulance for this is against every international law, protocol, rule, etiquette, etc. on the books. THAT should make people shake their heads in disbelief. The response by Israel was both expected and justified: No more ambulances allowed. Again, the "palestinians" brough this on themselves.

    This is similar to Syria losing the Golan Heights... THEY declared war on Israel, and Israel took the Golan Heights. And they aren't going to give it back, because if they did Syria would be able to hit over half of Israel with artillery fire.

    Also, the "humiliating" checkpoints. Why are there checkpoints? To keep out the suicide bombers. Then there is the "apartheid wall." Why are they building the wall? To keep out suicide bombers.

    You see, friends... there is a rational and reasonble answer for everything. Those of you that hate Jews or hate Israel will spend your whole lives trying to make people ignore the reasons and instead just say, "The Jews/Israelis are just evil, period."

    Nice try.

    A "palestinian" "poet" whines:

    I came back from the dead,
    To live
    I represent an uncompromising wound,
    The brutality of my executor has taught me,
    To bite the bullet,
    And carry on,
    And sing,
    I will sing,
    I will resist,
    I will resist.


    "...I will lie...."

    Pathetic tripe that could have been writing by any 12-year old.

    I can assure you that one day, we will replant these trees and rebuild our houses, and water will flow again, even stronger than before,

    You can do that NOW. Just stop killing Israelis, stop sending Qassam rockets, stop blowing up soldiers at checkpoints, stop sending in suicide bombers.

    ...hopefully washing away the horrific memories of the decades-long Israeli aggression.

    Stop killing them and they will help you like they already have in so many ways. The Arabs could have had a great life living side-by-side with the Israelis. Case in point: the Arab citizens OF Israel, IN Israel, have more rights, liberties, and freedoms of ANY Muslim nation, even where they are the majority.

    We may be weak, but justice is on our side and one day it will prevail.

    It already HAS. Your people couldn't accept the fact that a non-Muslim people lived in your midst (and prospered) so set out to annihilate THEM. They are not going to lay down and play dead, having survived the Holocaust. Too bad for you. I had hoped that you could teach your children to avoid the same mistakes that you made, but apparently you can't since doing so would force you to accept that you've made a mistake. And holy, religimous people can NEVER admit a mistake.

    Nakhba, nakhba... the real catastrophe was when your parents and grand-parents thought that they could kill all the Jews. It ain't gonna happen, Dr. Elfarra. The only way you're getting rid of Israel is to nuke it. And when you or your overlords in Mecca and Tehran do that, its going to mess up your beloved imaginary "palestine" as well. The surviving Jews will come to America and do what they always do: learn to get along, build factories, do research in medicine, study science, etc. And the Arabs can go to Jordan or wherever and do what they always do: lie about Israel and call anyone that disagrees "ignorant."

    NOBODY on this planet has the right to build the own happiness/safety on the suffering and horrors and bones of others - and on top together with that, to naively expect, these other people would sit quietly and not move a finger in defense!! I can assure you, would anybody only ATTEMPT to take away from me what is rightfully mine - I would give him/her HELL ON EARTH till I get it back !!

    Is that what your people did when they took Poland, France, Czechslovakia, Stalingrad, Sudetenland, Austria, Holland, and Belguim? LOL... I love the phony indignation from a GERMAN of all people.

    Yeah, you'd give them HELL ON EARTH. Would you send your children out to throw stones at the Appache attack helicoptors? Would you have as many children as possible, even if you didn't have a job? Would you encourage snipers to shoot at your tormentors from your olive groves? Would you support the murder of the wives and children of your tormentors? Would you lynch any of your own people accused of collaborating with your enemy? Would you name bridges and schools after your people that murdered the wives and children of your enemy? Would you encourage your sons to "martyr" themselves, so long as they killed a few Jews in the process?

    I am going camping, in the wilderness, all alone, this weekend. If there is any such a thing as Allah, surely he will kill me. I HATE him, and he gave me life, so if the old bastard is real, he SHOULD kill me this weekend.

    So Munich, if I see you back here next week, you'll know that Mona's phony, non-existent, hateful, murdering god is a joke, right?

    And if I'm NOT back here next week... I'll give Begin, Moses, Mohammed, Hitler, Goebbels, and Arafat your regards when I see them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/27/2006 7:41 PM  

  • So Munich, if I see you back here next week, you'll know that Mona's phony, non-existent, hateful, murdering god is a joke, right?

    Anonymous,The only fake and joke right now is you.

    Anonymous, You also seem to have a hatred of women. I will ask God to show you the way. God knows you do need the help. I am really sorry that you have to be filled with so much hate and disbelieve.
    May God show you the way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/28/2006 12:13 AM  

  • i wish hamas would give the soldier back....i would even consider voting for a government that isn't terrorist...

    from Dr. Mona, with love

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/07/2006 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home