From Gaza, with Love

Friday, June 23, 2006

hello i am there

Dear All
just to let you know that iam Ok,thanks alot (i love munich)for your concern , i was realy was touched . while lacking the least feeling of security the burden is too much , iam working most of the times under big pressure ,too many responsibilities ,and intense worry and anxiety , but i have to continue like all of us here
, after the beach incidents so many things happened ,assisnations that missed target, and ended up with loss of lives of inocvent children , iam sure that you are following the news , for many days the beach was deserted, all families were afraid to go there, but life (though with poor quality) is gradualy continuing,we have no other choice , i do strongly beleive that life will conquer death , and justice is the longterm winner
forgive me for not writing , i promise to start again

Mona

3 Comments:

  • It is good hear from you and know that you are ok. I want you to know that my prayers and hopes that life will be better for all of you. I do feel like you that justice will prevail. God Bless.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/23/2006 8:55 PM  

  • Mona - I am only happy you're alright! Of course I follow the events closely which happen at your neck of the woods and am shocked and uttely apalled - it is unbelievable that the whole world knows what's going on - and nobody says a word in your defense!
    I am absolutely convinced that LIFE will conquer DEATH and the GOOD will be victorious over the BAD! Justice will win, I am AS sure ... it MUST WIN!
    Hang in there and stay strong - we ALL here are standing by your side and supporting you!!

    By Blogger Karin, at 6/23/2006 10:21 PM  

  • Hi Mona!

    I've just gone through your blog and I want to tell you that you do an amazing job - in your medical center but also on this blog.


    I am thinking about you ! Keep writing. It is very important.

    Hopefully, I will see you and your children one day

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/30/2006 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home