From Gaza, with Love

Sunday, April 02, 2006

fairies are females

Dear all
while trying to cope with the israeli artillary shelling , that have been going on for the last 2 weeks , non stop against north and east of gaza , i send this for you to remind you and as i always say, we are survivers , despite the fact of feeling unsafe and has to wake up at night several times , and small children are terrified in their tiny beds (if there were beds, for the most majority of them), and school children go to their schools with the least feeling of security,and psychatric clinics receives increasing numbers of children and adults complains from post traumatic stress syndrome(ptss).
i send this to you

with love and in solidarity
mona

A married couple in their early 60s was out celebrating their 35th weddinganniversary in a
quiet, romantic little restaurant.Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table and said, "Forbeing such an exemplary married couple and for being faithful to each other forall this time, I will grant you each a wish.""Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" said the wife.The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary IIluxury liner appeared in her hands.Then it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said: "Well, this isall very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorrymy love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish...So the fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - the husband became 92 years old.The moral of the story: Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember thatfairies are female.-----------------------------------------

2 Comments:

  • This is too funny. I wonder how Bush would like it?
    I am married to a 6' fairy.
    She is very dear to my heart.
    You have to live with IOF and I will never understand your suffering.
    My love goes to you and I hope that you prevail.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/03/2006 7:40 AM  

  • Thank you so much for a nice laugh to begin the day. I will pass on your wonderful little story to friends in the US.

    I recently launched my BLOG. You may want to check it out. www.lettersfrompalestine.com

    Bronwin

    By Blogger Bronwin Peel, at 4/06/2006 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home