From Gaza, with Love

Monday, March 27, 2006

Dear all
i always wanted to have ablogg , where i can write , ventilate and tell the world what is going on in palestine to be my small window to the world, in a big prison like gaza We need to continue , living , or struggling to live , while everybody ask how can you manage living in gaza and under occupation , yes we can ,yes we did , and many years ahead of us to continue , struggling and resisting occupation , untill justice prevail ,one day when our country is realy free , and all efforts will be focussed to improve the quality of life for palestinians who suffered over the decades , but never had the attitude of victims , or people who are waiting for the worlds charity , we were always freedom fighters and will continue our struggle towards freedom .
during my short visit to uk , as i was invited by women group in shefeild on womens international day 4-15th of march , i promised my commrades and sisters in shefeild to hurry up and start this blogg , so i did with the help of my neice Laila , and the encourgment of my son Mohammed , who was always big supprter for me in my work and my different activities , my daughter Basma was patient with me while using the computer , and did a lot of editing for my writing .
i shall keep you updated , iam very busy with the milk campain , it needs alot of work , we have a large number of volunteers to distribute the milk and to make sure , it reaches the most needy families .
in love and solidarity
Mona elfarra

2 Comments:

  • Hi Mona
    It's great to have another link with Gaza - when you have time (!) it would be good to hear more about your children, where you live and how you live. All of us in sheffield who met you are thinking about you and how life is in Gaza.
    In solidarity and peace,
    Hilary
    with love from Sheffield, UK.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/29/2006 1:30 AM  

  • Dear Dr. El-Farra,

    How wonderful to have another voice from Gaza. Keep writing and providing a window to Gaza for the world.

    Best Regards,

    Nancy Harb Almendras

    By Blogger umkahlil, at 3/31/2006 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home