From Gaza, with Love

Monday, July 17, 2006

Visit to Ministry of Foreign Affairs this morning




Last night I woke up startled at 1:15am. There was a loud boom and then the sound of an airplane over head. When I turned on my battery powered radio (there was no electricity) I found out that F16s had bombed the Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the second time.
This morning I went to see the damage and to check with my friends who live in the building next door. They were not injured but their whole neighborhood is littered with rubble. They had just finished cleaning up after the bombing 5 days ago.

2 Comments:

  • May God bless you and your friends ... I send you all a LOT of strength and love as help you to handle this nighmare!!! Please watch yourself ... YOU'RE NOT ALONE!!

    By Blogger Karin, at 7/18/2006 1:46 AM  

  • Oh here he is! Abu Rami! oops

    I have the pictures from their house....

    Best,
    Naj

    By Blogger Naj, at 7/23/2006 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home