From Gaza, with Love

Monday, November 12, 2007

on the 3rd anniversary of Aarafat death

Gaza 12th of November
3rd anniversary of Mr. Arafat
what happened in Gaza today was very sad and shameful
the police opened fire against the crowd,thousands of women , men and children , who were gathering to commomerate ,the 3rd annivesary of Mr. Arfat death
at least 100 were injured 7 were killed , tens were arrested .
on my way home i saw many armed masked men


the firing is sporadic ,the roads next to my home were covered with scattered stones,
it was not easy for me to reach home , I was not allowed to use many roads , in the end I managed to reach home .
I will stop here as words cannot flow , I feel so sad

1 Comments:

  • No comments here!

    well, I guess there is no Israel to blame, so it is not interesting, just Arabs killing Arabs.....

    Well, this is Arab democracy, no?

    All the Best,

    By Blogger Eran Arkin, at 1/22/2008 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home